Commercial Grade Challenger CL16/CL20
Challenger’s Heavy-Duty 2-Post lifts boast optimum
flexibility with a lift designed from the anchors up to meet
ALI/ANSI safety standards. These lifts have a capacity
of 16,000lbs or 20,000lbs and can lift everything from
compact cars to tall, heavy trucks. All put together, this lift
is built to withstand the toughest of fleet maintenance.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Engineered to be wider, taller, and stronger. Ready to tackle the heaviest vehicles in any fleet.
• Single-point air actuated lock release allows the technician to disengage both columns simultaneously.
• Oversized 5” diameter steel pulley and heavy duty 3/8” cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life.
• 60” lifting carriage design increases lift life.
• Adjustable width and symmetrical design allow easy access to the vehicle’s interior.
• Dual integrated rubber door guards to prevent door damage.
The CL16-3S has the capacity and height required to symmetrically lift service trucks and 3-stage front and rear arms to lift smaller vehicles asymmetrically. Additionally featuring low profile pickup pads and an adjustable width and height. 2ft height extensions are available for additional clearance.